Job benefits for Senior Energy Manager:
- Work for a growing, innovative company which values and contributes to the continuous personal and professional development of all team members
- Salary £40k-£50k depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Company car (after probationary period)
- 23 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Generous bonus structure based on Company performance (after probationary period)
- Flexible working environment and supportive team members
- Opportunity to travel to clients globally (25% of role)
- Ability to make a real impact within a small but growing business
- Additional benefits; employee recognition, loyalty awards, team events, medical and life insurance.
The Industrial Energy Efficiency Consultant will be instrumental to the ongoing growth and success of EECO2 and will predominantly support our clients across a range of utility systems. The successful candidate is likely to have a background in utilities engineering and/or energy management and may already be a consultant looking to expand their influence and work globally with some of the worlds best known brands.
The successful candidate will need to work in a way which demonstrates our core values. These include: professionalism, honesty, innovative thinking, integrity, best practice, inclusivity, continuous development.
Main job duties:
- Provide technical experitise and support to clients in helping them identify significant and cost effective energy reduction opportunities in the utility systems listed above.
- Assess existing installations and identify, quantify and recommend energy reduction measures.
- Confidently facilitate energy workshops on behalf of the Company following the eeco2 defined process.
- Develop tools and methods for continuously improving outcomes and results for clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients and other engineers to ensure maximum efficiency and customer service from start to finish (face to face and remote)
- Prepare technical proposals for new projects including costings
- The role will involve around 25% travel globally.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters Engineering Degree
- Professional Chartered Energy Manager, Chartered Engineer or at advance stage of gaining a similar professional qualification.
- Significant industry experience demonstrating a broad understanding of industrial utility systems and energy management
- Experience of developing and presenting energy reduction recommendations and developing the supporting business case.
- Evidence of recent / relevant CPD activity
- Able to question & understand client needs, formulate ideas / solutions that may be innovative or different and present technical information in a logical, understandable and compelling way.
- Ability to take high level of responsibility within a team, lead and manage people and projects to deliver outcomes on time and to budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently including overseas
- MS Office – particularly Excel & Word.
- Open and questioning mind.
The candidate is likely to be already working or having worked as an energy manager in industry, healthcare or a university. They are driven by a desire to continuously improve and make a significant contribution to limit the impact of climate change through identifying and implementing energy efficiency actions.