We are looking for a passionate, competent and engaging individual to help us keep our offices running smoothly. With plenty of training opportunities, working in a fast moving and growing company, you'll have the chance to become highly effective and competent Office Manager.
• Involvement in international travel arrangements, knowledge of restrictions and testing requirements, booking of flights and all other associated aspects.
• Provide support to the management team in delivering the regular needs of the Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001 requirements.
• General day to day administrative tasks, monitoring and ordering of office supplies etc.
• Ownership and maintenance of all office facilities and services including resources and consumables.
• Assist with preparation and production of presentation material.
• Maintain and update project specific, supplier and staff information on internal databases.
• Auditing project files and technical library organisation including archiving.
• Organise events, webinars, workshops and training as required.
• Ownership of the office 5S and other initiatives.
• Ownership of Operational HR Strategy to define the medium to long term view of recruitment and training based on the company strategy and sales pipeline.
• Administering Customer and Vendor Contracts, Customer data/on-boarding information to assist sales team.
EECO2 is a leading global provider of researched, tested and proven engineered efficiency solutions for the life sciences sector.
Our team of dedicated experts have a wealth of experience in supporting organisations to maintain or improve industry compliance and safety, whilst substantially reducing energy cost, consumption and associated CO2 emissions. Project scope can span from opportunity identification and initial concept development through detailed design, installation, commissioning and validation.
• Work for a growing, innovative company which values and contributes to the continuous personal and professional development of all team members.
• Competitive salary dependant on skills, experience and qualifications.
• 23 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after one years’ service.
• Company bonus scheme individual and company performance.
• Medical and life insurance.
• Flexible working arrangements, dependant on client and team requirements.
• Ability to make a real impact within a small but growing business.
• Additional benefits; employee recognition, loyalty awards, team events.
• Understanding of Business Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9001 Aims and Ethos.
• Experience in managing resources via Outlook and scheduling regular and ad Hoc tasks.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Strong attention to detail in proof reading.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Possess a problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to co-ordinate, negotiate and collaborate with colleagues.
• Proactive - always consider the company’s business plan and actively look for positive ways to contribute to its objectives.
• Previous experience working in an office environment with ownership of systems or processes.
If you're ready for an adventure, apply now and join us on our mission to bring order to our office!
Suite 9, The Green,
Macclesfield, SK10 1JN,
95 Pitt Street,
NSW 2000 , Australia
19266 Coastal Hwy Unit 4,
Mailbox # 1077
DE 19971, USA
Unit 3D North Point House,
North Point Business Park,
New Mallow Road,
Cork, T23 AT2P , Ireland