EECO2 empower global pharma and life science companies to embrace sustainability with energy efficiency strategies to reduce their environmental footprint.
Our team collaborate closely with our clients to significantly reduce their energy and Carbon Footprint, all while ensuring regulatory compliance and long-term sustainability. To date, we've conducted assessments on over 300 life science facilities worldwide. Over the past three years alone, some of our efforts have identified savings of over 1 terawatt-hour (TWh), 240,000 metric tonnes of CO2 equivalent (tCO2e), and a remarkable £115 million in cost savings for our clients.
We would love for you to come and join us if you excited to navigate through HVAC innovation.
We are building our team and seeking an Associate Director who will technically lead EECO2 promoting technical excellence, leading delivery and supporting business growth.
The role focuses on the maintaining and developing our delivery capability for HVAC engineering solutions. You will have the opportunity to act as a consultant, both externally where you will influence and shape recommendations, be championing industry best practices, and promoting technical excellence industry-wide standards. While internally, the core of your responsibilities will revolve around technical delivery, you will also play an instrumental role in enabling the business with the shared knowledge to expand further.
• Be the thought leader and Subject Matter Expert (SME) actively shaping practical solutions, joining discussions on advancements in this field and working with clients and institutions
• Be the technical lead in addressing complex issues and challenges
• Mentor and foster internal collaboration for technical advancements
• Provide valuable input to the engineering team on processes, quality management, and technical delivery
• Closely collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and the sales team to drive business growth
You will have:
• Recent HVAC energy efficiency & Good Manufacturing Processes experience in Pharma/Lifesciences
• Expertise on complex Implementation and issue resolution
• Up to date thought leadership knowledge on energy-saving interventions and research
• Experience mentoring technical excellence
• The natural ability to lead, network and build relationships
• Strong communication, presentation and time management skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering Degree or related field in addition to MCIBSE/FCIBSE or Equivalent (Chartered Institute of Building Services) or IMechE or Chartered Engineer
You may also have:
• Experience working in a client-facing role
• Proficiency with Information Management Systems (managing a central risk register)
• Experience from other utilities /cross-industry domains
• Familiarity with UK and EU Directives, standards and regulation (ATEX, CE, CBAM, etc.)
Competitive salary, EMI 3%, Pension Contribution, Life Assurance, LV Car scheme option, Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
International and National Travel required
Suite 9, The Green,
Macclesfield, SK10 1JN,
95 Pitt Street,
NSW 2000 , Australia
19266 Coastal Hwy Unit 4,
Mailbox # 1077
DE 19971, USA
Unit 3D North Point House,
North Point Business Park,
New Mallow Road,
Cork, T23 AT2P , Ireland